Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) USA offers numerous undergraduate scholarships awards for international students annually.
Application Finishing Date: 1st November 2020
Offered Yearly? Yes
About the Scholarship Award: All scholarships require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships awards:
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Eligibility For Application:
Students will be eligible for this one-time scholarship award if they
A. Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
B. Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
Valuation of Scholarship:
- Housing stipend of $2,500
- Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $60,000
Test Score Requirement: You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.