Loyola University Maryland, founded in 1852 as a Loyola College, is a private Jesuit liberal arts university in Baltimore. It is the ninth oldest university and ranked fifth for best regional university in the North.
The university is divided into three schools: the Loyola College of Arts and Sciences, the Loyola School of Education, and the Sellinger School of Business and Management.
The Merit-based Scholarships for international students is meant for undergraduate studies, and it is aimed at supporting students who are looking to improve their knowledge and complete a bachelors degree program in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a full-time Enrollment (12 credits), Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA): 2.75.
The scholars will receive the award amount in the following manner:
- Presidential Scholarship: $27,000 – $33,000
- Dean’s Scholarship: $18,000 – $24,000
- Loyola Scholarship: $12,000 – $15,000
- Applicants need to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the Loyola University, Maryland.No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school transcripts, International Student Certification of Finances, letters of recommendation, bank Letter or statement, International Student Certification of Finances and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school degree with Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must achieve scores of 80 or higher on the internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) or overall band scores of 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Sponsored by: Loyola University Maryland
Host Country: USA
Institution(s): Loyola University Maryland
Eligible Nationality: ALL
Degree Level: Undergraduate