Dick Hanson Scholarship Fund is open for US High School students. The scholarship allows High Secondary School level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Burnsville High School The deadline of the scholarship is Open All Year.
Dick Hanson Scholarship Fund is available to be undertake at High Secondary School level programs in Burnsville High School.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Hanson Scholarship Fund will award a total eight scholarship of $2,000 to high school seniors from this year’s graduating class.
- The applicant needs to be active in extracurricular activities in school and/or community and church
- High school seniors who will graduate this year.
Mode of Application:
Students fascinated in this award are cheered to see your school counselor complete the grant application form.
- Each school has a unique application procedure and often modifies the attached Student template offered by this committee.
- Download the application form in PDF or MS Word format and submit to your school counselor.
- Microsoft WORD: Student Application
- Adobe PDF: Student Application
- Applicants are required to write a short essay on application form telling your career objectives concerning teaching and how you plan to achieve them and also what this award would mean to you.
- Supporting Documents: Two Recommendation Letters are required (at least one teacher) to submit with the application.
Host Country: USA
Institution(s): Burnsville High School
Eligible Nationality: USA Citizens
Study Level: High School